Cancellation, Rescheduling and No-Shows
Cancellation, Rescheduling of Services or No-Show Client. If Client desires to cancel Services, reschedule Services, or if it becomes impossible for Provider to render Services due to the fault of the Client or parties related to Client, such as failure of the to occur or failure of one or more essential parties to the to show up in a timely manner, Client shall provide notice to Provider as soon as possible via the Notice provisions detailed in this Agreement. Provider has no obligation to attempt to re-book further Services to fill the void created by Client’s cancellation, rescheduling, no-show or if it becomes impossible for Provider to provide the Services due to the fault of Client (or parties related to Client), and Provider will not be obligated to refund any monies Client has previously paid towards the Total Cost. Client is not relieved of any payment obligations for cancelled Services, rescheduled Services, failing to show up for the , or should it become impossible for Provider to provide the services due to the fault of Client (or parties related to Client) unless the Parties otherwise agree in writing. For instance, if Provider is able to secure another, unrelated client for , then Provider may choose, at its sole discretion, to excuse all (or a portion of) Client's outstanding balance of the Total Cost.
Covid 19 Policy
If the event is postponed due to restrictions on large gatherings due to the Corona virus (COVID 19) or other reasons beyond the Customer’s control, We will use reasonable efforts to provide the same equipment and services on a revised event date.
Force Majeure. Notwithstanding the above, either party may choose to be excused of any further performance obligations in the event of a disastrous occurrence outside the control of either party, such as, but not limited to:
- A natural disaster (fires, explosions, earthquakes, hurricane, flooding, storms or infestation); or
- War, Invasion, Act of Foreign Enemies, Embargo, or other Hostility (whether declared or not); or
- Any hazardous situation created outside the control of either party such as a riot, disorder, nuclear leak or explosion, or act or threat of terrorism.
- Immediately give Notice to Client via the Notice provisions detailed in this Agreement; and
- Issue a refund or credit based on a reasonably accurate percentage of Services rendered; and
- Excuse Client of any further performance and/or payment obligations in this Agreement.